Brian works regularly for the Welsh Government, for Welsh NHS Bodies and for Welsh Government Sponsored bodies in the provision of accountability and governance programmes as follows:
- Accounting and Accounting Officer programmes – regular courses are run for the Welsh Government and for WGSB and NHS Accounting Officers
- Governance and Accountability responsibilities of senior officials (supporting the Accounting Officer) including Managing Welsh Public Money and the Proper Conduct of Public Business
- Board member induction training for non-executive board members of Welsh Government Sponsored Bodies
- The role of the Corporate Governance Committee
- How to write board papers
Welsh Government, Estyn, Powys Teaching Health Board, Sports Council Wales, Cardiff and Vale NHS Trust, Wales Ambulance Service NHS Trust, Forestry Commission Wales.
Programmes, tailored to the client organisation, can be run at any location in Wales and at competitive prices.